Fall break approaches!

  Fall break is here, and that means it's time to unwind and catch your breath! Usually I'd have a grand plan for the break, full of excitement and adventure-- but this Fall break, I'm planning on just relaxing (after I get through my homework, of course!). I commute here to South from Ocean Springs, MS, five days a week, which ends up being about 10 hours I'm spending in the car a week! So, I think I'm just going to kick back in my pajamas and stay home. :-)

  But Mobile is full of exciting things to do, that's for sure. Personally, one of my favorite stops when the weekend hits is the flea market off of Schillinger. My family and I would go and check it out even when I was a kid, and for good reason: it's a host of strange and interesting knick-knacks. You can find some really cool stuff there. My freshman year I went there and found a bootleg copy of a video game that was never released in the USA or officially translated... but this copy was translated. How neat is that? I'm not a shopper-- in fact, it's usually one of my least favorite things to do-- but the flea market is really one of the best places to go when you're itching to get out of the house or dorm and do something interesting.

Until next time...
Evy Savoie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week in the Life of a Commuter Jag...

An unforgettable first visit...

Relaxation at its finest...