Inspiration... or Motivation?

  It's pretty easy to get into a miserable slump once the end of the semester approaches. All at once you're hit with every major assignment and responsibility, and it can get overwhelming real fast. As much as I like to keep my head above the water, sometimes it doesn't feel possible...

  But if there's anything I've learned from struggling with tough times, it's that it's all about endurance. Much like I said in one of my previous entries about tackling the college application, the number one driving force that keeps me trucking is the fact that it's not the end of the world. It sure feels that way sometimes, especially if I've got three exams and two papers due all on the same day-- but it really isn't.

  Sitting back and taking a deep breath to remind myself that my academic career does not reflect my self-worth really helps put things in perspective. And to get over a mountain of work? All it takes is some headphones, a good playlist, and just a scrap of determination. When I get something noteworthy done, I give myself a little break and a little reward.

  It's just the little things! And the key thing to remember is that these college-based slumps are transient. There's an end in sight. Just keep swimming.

Until next time...
Evy Savoie☆ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week in the Life of a Commuter Jag...

An unforgettable first visit...

Relaxation at its finest...