Walk the path of a Jag...

 

  Hey everyone! As your final high school years begin to wrap up, you might be feeling the stress of making your ultimate college decision. I know when I was a senior, I felt like I was going to lose my head! There are so many options out there for just about every kind of student, and it can definitely be overwhelming. So what made me choose South?
 
  I took a campus tour! USA was the first college I toured... and, admittedly, I hadn't even considered it prior to this point. I saw that it was relatively close to where I live (about an hour) and figured, well, why not? I might as well!

  And I ended up being blown away by not only the beauty of the campus but also by the downright zeal my South Guide had during the tour. It was obvious that the guide was incredibly knowledgeable and was just in love with the school. It was infectious-- for every other college I toured after South, I found myself comparing them, and I just kept gravitating back to USA.

  Campus tours are a great way to get a feel for any institutions that you're interested in, but South's tours are what ultimately made my decision.

  Tours are offered year-round, Monday through Friday, at 9 am, 11:30 am, and 2 pm CST. You can call 251-460-7834 or register online to schedule yours today.

Until next time...
Evy Savoie☆ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week in the Life of a Commuter Jag...

An unforgettable first visit...

Relaxation at its finest...