Valentine's Day Love

01

  Hey everyone!

  I hope everyone's having a lovely Valentine's Day! Today I'm going to be spreading the love and the cheer by talking about my favorite thing about South. I'll be honest-- there's a lot! But this time I'd like to put a special spotlight on our amazing English department and all of the hard work that they do.

  South's English department has been nothing but exceptional in its performance and treatment of students. I could rave all day about how incredibly kind all of my professors have been; as I've said before in earlier blogs, I think that South has something very special with its lively faculty. But a lot of this has to do with the English department!

  I haven't had one poor experience in the department. I know that I can rely on the professors there to not only hone my abilities but also support me in my endeavors. It's one thing to teach well-- it's quite another to want the best for your students. The chair of the department, Dr. Trout, is kind and approachable, and if you can manage to catch him for an appointment, he can provide excellent insight about how to continue in English (and will recommend some great literature while he's at it).

  If you're considering enrolling and becoming apart of the English department, I don't think you'll be disappointed. They're here to help, and they do a phenomenal job to boot. Think about it, baby Jags!

Until next time...
Evy Savoie☆ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week in the Life of a Commuter Jag...

An unforgettable first visit...

Relaxation at its finest...