We are Innovators.

Honors students holding up J sign
  
 What does it mean to be a Jaguar?

  As a part of South's Honors College, we've developed a sort of credo when it comes to education: to bring up bright, inquisitive, and critical thinkers. I think that this idea extends outside of the confines of the Honors College; it is something that can be applied to every student who steps foot on our campus.

  As a South student, I am provided the opportunity to facilitate strong, interdisciplinary thinking in my own life. My classes and curriculum are thought-provoking and challenging and offer new ways of walking through life. I am provided important tools for continuing on in my career, for building a life for myself, for observing my own internal biases.

  At South, we are critical thinkers. We are innovators. We are here to learn and better ourselves. We are here to build the future.

  We are South.

Until next time...
Evy Savoie☆ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week in the Life of a Commuter Jag...

An unforgettable first visit...

Relaxation at its finest...