How exciting was getting my acceptance letter?

  Hey everyone!!

  When I found out I was accepted to South, excited was an understatement! I had been weighing my options between a few schools, but when I took a campus tour here it became clear that this was where I wanted to go. So my acceptance letter was anxiously anticipated!

  What was even more exciting to me than my university acceptance letter was my Honors College acceptance letter. Back then, it was only an Honors program, but it was still pretty competitive, and I was worried I wouldn't get in. I was ready to celebrate when I got word I was accepted!

  The Honors College is one of my favorite things about South, and I recommend all interested students to check it out. You get so many opportunities from internships to research to networking-- as well as a faculty dedicated to making sure you're getting the most out of your time in the community. And what a community it is! There's all kinds of weekly events that range from movie viewings to fascinating lectures that make the community close-knit and friendly.

  If you're interested in taking a campus tour, you can call our tour hotline at 251-460-7834 for scheduling information or visit our website here.

  If you're interested in the Honors College and would like to find out more about our community and how to apply, check out our website here. The Honors College application deadline is December 15!

Until next time...
Evy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week in the Life of a Commuter Jag...

Relaxation at its finest...

An unforgettable first visit...