5 Facts About Me!

 
Me in Badlands National Park, South Dakota

  Hi future Jags!

  Today I'd like to share some more interesting tidbits about myself than I have in previous posts. As always, if you have any questions, you are more than welcome to send them my way! I would be glad to help.


  1. This summer, my family and I took a month-long road trip across the Western United States. We visited 13 states, 11 National Parks, and drove 6,470.5 miles! As some of you may know, I came into South as a Geology major, and though I'm no longer majoring in the subject, my interest in it didn't suddenly go away.  It was an amazing trip that fueled my thirst to see geological wonders of the world.
  2. Speaking of which, I collect rocks and minerals! My collection has over 100 different specimen, and I started it when I was about 7 years old. My parents took me to a gem panning place in the Smokey Mountains, and from there I developed a love for pretty (and ugly!) rocks and minerals.
  3. I really like to play video games. I especially like turn-based RPGs like Earthbound and platformers like Shovel Knight or classic Castlevania. I can't wait for Smash Bros. Ultimate this December!
  4. I am on the path to add an additional minor to my plate. Right now, I'm an English major and Geology minor, and I think I am going to add Spanish as an additional minor! Ideally, I'd like to become fluent. I'm also trying to work out a Study Abroad trip this summer to facilitate this!
  5. As far as my future plans are concerned, I am thinking about teaching upper education. I also am considering teaching English as a second language in a foreign country. But at the same time, I think I would really thrive working at a publishing company as an editor. Whatever the future has in store for me will be interesting, that is for sure.
  And that's all I have for you for today! I hope it helped you learn a little bit more about myself!

Until next time...
Evy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week in the Life of a Commuter Jag...

Relaxation at its finest...

An unforgettable first visit...